-Helpful for acidity.
- During summer - burning in urinary track or bleeding from nose can be cure by coriander. Soak 1 ts cumin powder and 1 ts coriander powder and drink in the morning.
- They help to reduce the swelling that is due to kidney malfunction or anemia.
- Ideal for clearing up eczema, dryness and fungal infections.
- Coriander helps reducing the cholesterol levels in the blood and to raise the levels of healthy cholesterol .
- Helpful in curing diarrhea caused by microbial and fungal action.
- Prevents nausea, vomiting, and other stomach disorders.
- Reduces blood pressure
- excellent antiseptic
- Coriander is high in iron content, which directly helps people who suffer from anemia.
- Anti-allergic properties
- natural way to protect against Salmonella.
- As a rich source of calcium, coriander is of great value for protecting the integrity of their bones.
- helpful in treating eating disorders like anorexia.
- If you take coriander in regular diet, you can reduce dyspepsia (indigestion).
- Prevents and cures smallpox
- Helps regulate proper menstrual cycles and reduces the associated pain during a woman’s period.
- There is also beta-carotene in the leaves, which prevent a number of other diseases that affect the eye, and can even reverse the effects of vision degradation in aging patients.
- Protect the eyes from contagious diseases like conjunctivitis
- Helps in Blood sugar and diabetes.
- Coriander helps cure ulcers, inflammation, spasms, while acting as an expectorant and protecting the liver. It is anti carcinogenic, anti convulsant, anti histamine and hypnotic.
For detailed reading- http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/health-benefits-of-coriander.html
* These are general guidelines but everyone has different "TASIR" (nature of body), so follow that also.
*Best approach is to eat variety of nutritionally dense food rather than concentrating on one.
*Good things are good till used in moderation, overdo is not good.