- Mint is a great appetizer or palate cleanser, and it promotes digestion.- Corrects appetite loss
- Helps for curing continuous hiccups.
- Mint can be very soothing for nausea and motion sickness.
- Mint oil, when rubbed on the forehead and nose, gives quick relief in case of headache.
- Mint is a naturally soothing substance, so it can alleviate the inflammation and temperature rise that is often associated with headaches and migraines.
- Very effective in clearing up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs, which gives relief for respiratory disorders.
- Use of mint is very beneficial for asthma.
- Mint is a natural stimulant so helpful in Depression and Fatigue.
- Antiseptic and anti-puristic so helpful for skincare and pimples.
- Mint is good for alertness, retention, and cognitive function.
- Lose weight in a healthy way!
- Helps to cure hay fever and seasonal allergies.
- Help prevent and treat cancer.
- Mint juice can also be applied to heal and soothe burns.
- Helpful for oral care.
- Beneficial in the treatment of rheumatism.
- Helpful for
For detailed study : http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/health-benefits-of-mint.html * These are general guidelines but everyone has different "TASIR" (nature of body), so follow that also.
*Best approach is to eat variety of nutritionally dense food rather than concentrating on one.
*Good things are good till used in moderation, overdo is not good.