- Nutritional Powerhouse
- Good source of digestible protein
- Digestive aid - good bacteria
- High in Calcium and magnesium, so it is good for bone health, teeth, and skin.
- Good source of potassium, so it is good for nerve health.
- Many lactose intolerant people can consume yogurt and get all the benefits of milk.
- Immunity booster
- Lowers hypertension
- Helps loosing weight
- Faster healing after infections.
- Brings digestive system on track after sickness.
* These are general guidelines but everyone has different "TASIR" (nature of body), so follow that also.
*Best approach is to eat variety of nutritionally dense food rather than concentrating on one.
*Good things are good till used in moderation, overdo is not good.